So this week we got back our generators from the service place which means we're back in business in terms of being able to conduct field testing!
So we thought... Turns out, our FPGA code was being a little silly and decided it was out of date compared to the bitfiles on the FPGA and so refused to connect. So, we were again delayed in data collection. =(
In any case, we built a new gravel patch for the "rocky terrain" data collection and that'll be the pictures for this week:
So that is, unfortunately, our accomplishment for the week. We have done some python work to get some data pipeline stuff written but that's largely dry and nitty gritty work. Hopefully we'll have the FPGA issue sorted out by Sunday and be able to collect data on Sunday (as long as the forecasted rain is done and gone by the forecasted time)
Gator Research Blog
Welcome to the Gator Research Blog for the Fall 2015 semester! The aim of this research will be to develop the software to allow a John Deere Gator to navigate a mini-baja-type course autonomously. Follow our progress here!